Gawker – What’s that? You’re worried about a little snow falling on your head? How adorable.
Meanwhile, in Brazil, it’s raining spiders.
Footage posted online yesterday shows thousands of spiders “falling from the sky” in the southern Brazilian town of Santo Antônio da Platina.
“Still do not know what causes such behavior,” writes the video’s uploader. “We are researching and will post the answer to the question here.”
I know exactly what causes such behavior. A little something called the end of the world.
G1 spoke with a local biologist who identified the spider as Anelosimus eximius — a “social spider” species known for its massive colonies and “sheet webs.” He characterized the phenomenon as “normal,” which it most certainly is not…..Watch video
- An arachnophobe’s worst nightmare? It’s ‘raining spiders’ in Brazil (independent.co.uk)
- In Brazil, Footage of Spiders Showering the Skies (laughingsquid.com)
World Chaos Recent Posts
- Mysterious monster-like creature spotted in Oklahoma June 19, 2013
- Saturn Forms Cosmic Triangle with Stars This Week June 19, 2013
- Huge Mexican volcano eruption hurls burning ash into the sky (VIDEO) June 19, 2013
- Swiss parliament halts US tax deal following CIA espionage claims June 19, 2013
- U.S. Channeling Chemical Weapons to Al Qaeda in Syria !! June 19, 2013
- 108,696 hits
- Mysterious monster-like creature spotted in Oklahoma Tembisa
- Saturn Forms Cosmic Triangle with Stars This Week Tembisa
- Huge Mexican volcano eruption hurls burning ash into the sky (VIDEO) Tembisa
- Swiss parliament halts US tax deal following CIA espionage claims Tembisa
- U.S. Channeling Chemical Weapons to Al Qaeda in Syria !! Tembisa
- Inside Bilderberg: Clues left in the Grove Hotel reveal another piece to their financial agenda Tembisa
- Rowhani’s past actions speak louder than today’s soft words, experts say Tembisa
- Who has more access to your data than the Government? Megacorps- the Heart of the Beast revealed. Tembisa
- US Supreme Court Votes to Allow Voter Fraud Tembisa
- Atheists Want Hospitals — Not Churches Tembisa