War clouds rising: Netanyahu, visiting Auschwitz today, vows Israel will prevent a nuclear Holocaust by Iran.
First, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu is visiting Auschwitz again. In 2009, he visited the notorious death camp anddeclared that the prophecies of Ezekiel chapter 37 had come true, that the death and destruction of the Holocaust had led to the prophetic rebirth of the State of Israel, just as the Bible promised it would.
Yahoo News - OSLO, Norway (AP) — It may sound like an unlikely No. 1 best-seller for any country, but in Norway — one of the most secular nations in an increasingly godless Europe — the runaway popularity of the Bible has caught the country by surprise. The Scriptures, in a new Norwegian language version, even outpaced “Fifty Shades of Grey” to become Norway’s best-selling book.
Part 2 Earthquakes, sinkholes, UFO’s, meteor strikes
By Fidockave 2013 …..Category - Education
- GEOLOGICAL UPHEAVAL: Massive Sinkhole Swallows Up Three Cars In Chicago!(familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- Mystery of Noah’s Flood (biblescienceguy.wordpress.com)
- Praathuis Nieuws # 8 (talithaspraathuis.wordpress.com)
- BEST OF THE WEB: Extreme weather events and Earth Changes in March 2013(sott.net)
- Prophetic signs of the end of the world: March 2013 (disclose.tv)
- Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So March 2013 Part 2(ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com)
- geologic time (3quarksdaily.com)
Posted by Hidden Agendas
Posted by Now the End Begins - The Pentagon has released a statement confirming that soldiers could be prosecuted for promoting their faith:“Religious proselytization is not permitted within the Department of Defense…Court martials and non-judicial punishments are decided on a case-by-case basis…”.
The statement, released to Fox News, follows a Breitbart News report on Obama administration Pentagon appointees meeting with anti-Christian extremist Mikey Weinstein to develop court-martial procedures to punish Christians in the military who express or share their faith.
VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis on Monday took an emotional, close-up look at the tomb of Peter, the church’s first pontiff, buried beneath St. Peter’s Basilica, the Vatican said. By doing so, Francis became the first pontiff to visit the necropolis, where pagans and early Christians were buried, since extensive archaeological excavations were conducted at the ancient site decades ago, the Vatican said.